Burn Body Fat - 5 Simple Tips to Reducing Body Fat!
Author: Jason Oh
Author: Jason Oh
If you want to burn body fat, then you need to improve what you eat and increase daily physical activity. Below are 5 easy ways to reducing your body fat for good.
1. Strive for five ... fruit and veggie servings. Packing your plate with greens (as well as oranges, reds and blues) not only helps protect you from a variety of diseases, but also keeps extra pounds from sneaking back on. A study has found that women who consumed the highest number of fruit and vegetable servings (at least 5 per day, not including potatoes) were 60 percent more likely to ward off weight regain than those who got fewer servings. Experts say loading up on produce, which generally has a high fiber and water content, means you have less room for other, higher calorie foods.
2. Any foods that make you lose weight? There are good foods and there are bad foods. Although there are no miracle foods, good foods like fresh, natural foods can be your best friend. You see, by eating more nutritious foods over processed foods (that are stripped of any healthy nutrient), you can easily load your body with good energy, keep your metabolism revving, and burn body fat. Natural foods are simply the best foods to eat to lose weight. Reducing caloric intake by 15% will help reduce body weight.
3. Eat and lose weight by planning to consume 6 healthy meals a day. Do it this way, your body will be satisfied all day long, and will constantly be burning body fat. Now this is really how to lose weight naturally.
4. This is one the best ways to lose body fat - lose weight by walking. If you are new to the health regime - start walking daily, and aim to get in at least a 30 minute session. And as your fitness improves, ramp it up - and lose weight running.
5. An effective exercise to burn body fat - Interval Training plus Compound strength training. The high intensity workout involved ensures that your metabolism will keep burning long after a workouts ends - in other words, you will be reducing body fat more efficiently.
The following chart and Calculator are a basic guideling for measuring and monitoring body fat percentages.